Top 10 Reasons
Top 10 Reasons to Opt for the SmartLipo™ Body Sculpting Treatment
SmartLipo™ is a minimally-invasive laser liposuction technique that does not require surgery. How does SmartLipo™ compare to traditional liposuction for fat loss? The top ten reasons to opt for the SmartLipo™ Body Sculpting treatment:
- More options. Unlike other liposuction alternatives, SmartLipo™ can be used just about anywhere on the body, including fat below the chin, the backs of the legs, flanks and abdomen, even calves, ankles and knees.
- Less downtime. Your body is better able to handle minimally-invasive liposuction, so you recover faster with SmartLipo™. Downtime for SmartLipo™ is typically less than a week.
- Tighter skin. In addition to fat loss, you enjoy soft tissue tightening that leads to taut skin. You won’t have flabby skin often seen after traditional liposuction.
- Cellulite reduction. Since SmartLipo™ body sculpting melts fat beneath the skin, there is greater cellulite reduction compared to traditional liposuction.
- Cost-effectiveness. Since minimally-invasive SmartLipo™ is done under local anesthesia, you skip the hospital costs associated with traditional liposuction.
- Minimally-invasive. Since SmartLipo™ is a minimally-invasive body sculpting alternative, you won’t feel great amounts of pain and are unlikely to need a narcotic pain reliever long-term.
- Instant results. You’ll see results right away with SmartLipo body sculpting.
- Fewer risks. Traditional liposuction carries a greater risk of infection compared to SmartLipo™ for fat loss.
- Less scarring. SmartLipo™ is gentler than traditional liposuction, so we don’t need to make large incisions that result in surgical scars, especially in the arms.
- Permanent results. Fat loss from SmartLipo™ is permanent as long as you maintain healthy diet and exercise.
The Doc Spa is a premier wellness spa located in Albuquerque, NM. In addition to cosmetic treatments like SmartLipo™ and Cellulaze, we provide OBGYN services and complementary medicine such as acupuncture and massage.
Our doctors will get to know your medical history and aesthetic goals during a free consultation that helps determine whether SmartLipo™ is right for you. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Rowe of The Doc Spa.